Ginger Chicken

>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Like Rena's recipe below, this another GREAT recipe for the slow cooker. I find this is the meal I go to when I don't know what else to make - its one of those recipes where you more than likely have ALL the ingredients for this one kicking around in your pantry and fridge. I got this meal idea from my Mother in law. :)

3 Chicken breasts

2 cans of tomato soup

1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper

2 tsp of powdered ginger OR 1 tbl fresh grated ginger

salt and pepper to taste

Assemble all this in your slow cooker and turn it to high for 3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.

We serve this over a bed of rice, and I usually like serving this with green peas. :) ENJOY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP